TCU Baylor Nurse (RN/LPN) - 7pm-7am Weekend Baylor positions available for experienced nurses
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of the team for our 20 bed TCU located within Whittier Rehabilitation Hospital at Bradford!
• Supervises and evaluates all direct resident care and initiates corrective action as necessary.
• Provides clinical supervision of nursing assistants providing direct resident care.
• Assumes responsibility for compliance with federal, state and local regulations within the assigned unit.
• Controls supplies and equipment within the unit.
• Collaborates with interdisciplinary team to ensure that high quality resident care is maintained.
• Orders, receives and documents medication received according to facility procedure.
• Administers and documents medications, internal nutrition, and treatments per the physican's order and accurately records all care provided and observations daily.
• Graduate of an accredited RN/LPN school of Nursing.
• Current license in Massachusetts as an RN/LPN.
• Knowledge of Geriatric Nursing required.
• Current certification in Basic Cardiac Life Support in accordance with American Heart Association or American Red Cross standards required.
• Knowledge of growth and development across the life span.