We're the leading consumer bankruptcy firm in the United States since 1977. We're one of the largest consumer law firms of any type in the Country. We have over 100 attorneys, paralegals and support staff dedicated to HELPING people have a better life. We're serious about the law, our clients and being successful.
You would be joining our TEAM of 100+ professionals who specialize in legal customer service. It's a GREAT (part time only) job interacting with clients, helping them with paperwork, in a nice law office setting. This is an ideal job for anyone going to paralegal or law school. The office(s) for this position are in Schaumburg and Dundee.
Our clients and going thru a difficult time. Each and everyone one of us LIKE people and LIKE helping them. If you're not a people person this is not the right job.
Part-Time: $18.00 - 3 or 4 days a week ~ > 20 to 30 hours (approx).
Technology: You MUST be good to great with technology, 2 Screens, Printer/Scanners, multi-field entry, etc.
Typing Speed: You MUST be able to type 50+ WPM
Reliable: You MUST be reliable and take pride in your work, detailed kind of person.
Training: (NO Prior Experience Necessary). There is a short training period 2 to 5 days (depends on you) at our main location @ 55 East Monroe St. #3400, Chicago, IL 60603. We will pay for the train, travel time, and training during this period.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $15.00 to $18.00 /hour
- One location
- Multiple locations
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- High stress tolerance -- thrives in a high-pressure environment
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Monday to Friday
- 10 hour shift