KeyW Corporation is currently seeking a Test Engineer III with a current Top Secret clearance.
- Plan and carry out difficult and complex assignments and develop new methods,approaches, and procedures.
- Interpret IT policies, standards, and guidelines.
- Conduct analyses and at recommending resolutions to complex issues affecting the specialty area.
- Evaluate and recommend adoption of new or enhanced approaches to delivering IT services.
- Test and optimize the functionality of systems, networks, and data.
- Identify and define business or technical requirements applied to the design, development, implementation, management, and support of systems and networks.
- Ensure optimal use of commercially available products.
- Evaluate proposals for the acquisition of IT products or services.
- Prepare and present reports to the Government.
- Provide technical leadership on group projects.
- Design, develop, and maintain automated and manual testing methods to confirm operational software is defect-free and design objectives are met.
- Evaluate, recommend, and implement automated test tools and strategies.
- Develop, maintain, and upgrade automated test scripts and architectures for application products.
- Write, implement, and report status for system test cases. Analyze test cases and provide regular progress reports, serve as subject matter specialist, and provide testing knowledge for the support of user requirements of complex to highly complex software/hardware applications.
- Participate as an effective Scrum team member focusing on quality of product and supporting multiple custom enterprise applications delivered by multiple application
- Attend daily Scrum meetings to discuss daily sprint activities and objectives.
- Analyze requirements and design test plans to prioritize test activities for each iteration.
- Provide assistance to the development team for scheduling and maintaining of the resources needed to perform automated testing.
- Develop, maintain, and execute automated and manual test scripts.
- Analyze and document test results and recommend user story adjustments.
- Present test results during the ready-to-deploy review.
- Perform validation after deployment dry run.
- Perform new functionality and regression testing throughout the sprint cycle, including load testing.
- Validate proposed system architecture and run test procedures to ensure that the user stories are met.
- Perform the daily tasks of a Scrum Master, supporting team’s daily activities by providing liaison between external technical groups as necessary.
Proficient at collaborating with management and IT counterparts to define, refine, and maintain IT testing strategies, ensuring strategies are aligned to the goals of the Agile-Scrum development environment.
Demonstrated proficiency in the Agile Scrum methodology.
Demonstrated knowledge of IT concepts, principles, methods, and practices.
Demonstrated knowledge of performance management/measurement methods, tools, and techniques.
Demonstrated knowledge of systems testing and evaluation principles, methods, and tools.
Demonstrated knowledge of requirement analysis principles and methods.
Demonstrated knowledge of new and emerging information technologies and/or industry trends.
Demonstrated knowledge of project management principles and methods.
Has 6 years of relevant experience in software testing and quality assurance.
Has experience with QuickTest Professional, LoadRunner, Selenium Tool Suite, Team Foundation Server (TFS), JIRA preferred.
Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering, Management Sciences, Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related discipline is preferred with 2 years of relevant experience in software testing and quality assurance.
Associate’s degree in Business, Engineering, Management Sciences, Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related discipline is preferred with 4 years of relevant experience in software testing and quality assurance.
This position requires that the candidate possess a Top Secret security clearance
KeyW EEO Statement
KeyW, together with its direct and indirect subsidiaries, encourages and actively supports a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and commits to provide equal opportunity to each individual, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, national origin or ancestry, marital status, veteran status, disability or any other classifications protected by Federal, State or local law. In fact, we foster an environment that promotes diversity, balance and fun—because we believe in the importance of having a workplace as unique as the challenges we solve.
Interested in this position?
Please click Submit your resume, on the right.
About the Organization
KeyW is a pure-play national security solutions provider for the Intelligence, Cyber and Counterterrorism Communities' toughest challenges. We support the collection, processing, analysis and dissemination of information across the full spectrum of their missions. We employ and challenge more than 2,000 of the most talented professionals in the industry with solving such complex problems as preventing cyber threats, transforming data into intelligence and combating global terrorism.