- Time Management
- Project Management
- Professional Engineer
Infinigy Solutions is currently looking for an experienced Wireless Structural Project Manager. The job requires getting things done quickly and handling a variety of activities within a well-defined job scope. Because of the fast pace of the work, it is important that job related knowledge and responsibilities be learned and mastered quickly and thoroughly. The Structural Project Manager will embrace our internal core values of ethical behavior, integrity, respect for one another and commitment to fulfill our work with confidence, progressive thinking and unwavering quality. These internal values ensure our customers experience a relationship-based approach, driven to meet project goals through personnel who are trusted, professional and accountable for achieving results based on expertise and innovation.
- Plan, direct, coordinate, and/or budget activities concerned with the management of assigned Structural projects.
- Define scope of services for the project and identify anything that is out of this scope, prevent "scope creep”.
- Interact directly with clients to develop business and manage client expectations to mutually agreed-upon timelines.
- Act as technical lead for production staff including training. Perform final QAQC of all structural production deliverables approving reports for S&S.
- Manage structural staff within assigned region. (Production Engineers, Coordinators, etc.)
- Provide project reporting as needed for company Management and client.
- Manage project activities ensuring scope, schedule and budget are in line with client objectives.
- Coordinate sites with all third-party vendors (structural sub-contractors, mapping crews, etc.) and disciplines.
- Ensure accurate and up to date project data points - dates, notes, forecasts and PO's (open/closed), billing.
- Solve project or site problems, meet and exceed deadlines - keep projects on track.
- Other duties as assigned.
- PE License Required
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil/Structural Engineering
- 5 years’ experience in a professional office providing structural engineering services.
- Minimum 3 years wireless telecommunications work experience completing mount, tower, and rooftop analyses
- Ability to function in high pressure, date driven environment.
- Knowledge of scheduling and project management.
- Experience managing multiple projects and multiple sites.
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong knowledge of tnxTower and RISA 3D
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Proven time management and organizational skills, ability to plan for and meet deadlines.
- Organizational skills; detail-oriented and possess good follow-through skills.
- Problem solving, issue management, independent thinking and decision making mindset.
Job Type: Full-time