Are you (or can you imagine yourself being) passionate about HVAC, or do you have enthusiasm, learning aptitude for mechanics/engineering, AND relevant knowledge/experience that would allow you to get up to speed in Commercial HVAC Service very quickly? When chatting with existing or potential clients, do you deeply listen to their stated and unstated needs, and gain great satisfaction out of serving as a trusted advisor and offering them effective solutions? Do you enjoy working collaboratively as a team to get those solutions implemented?
If so, you may be a great fit in our organization as a Senior Account Manager, facilitating the exceptional delivery of services to our customers, from the initial conversations through handoff to our Technicians and ongoing client relationship management.
This is an ideal role for someone who wants to truly build something great, continuously improve it, and make a major impact – with us, with our clients, and in the market overall. This is a path to true leadership: You would be integral to our growth, and we envision you taking us to amazing new heights long-term.
Our ever-increasing loyal base of customers throughout the Front Range appreciate our professional expertise, reliability, attention to detail and consistent promise and follow through in doing “whatever it takes” for all their commercial HVAC Service needs, and the value we deliver by serving as their trusted HVAC advisors. We are always trained in all the latest technical innovations from manufacturers and industry associations. Advising our customers on how to Go Green to save money and energy is one of our long standing passions and we work on many LEED accredited facilities.
What you can expect from us:
What we’ll expect from you and what you'll be doing:
- Opportunity to be an integral part of an organization on the cutting edge of HVAC technical innovation, that is known for extraordinary service
- Support for your growth into a true leadership role
- A fast-paced environment where each day brings different challenges/opportunities
- A commitment to professional development with resources to learn and improve on an ongoing basis
- Ability to work with a team of caring professionals who truly value teamwork
- Competitive pay with comprehensive benefits
- Utilizing your extremely strong mechanical aptitude to serve as an HVAC subject matter expert and true advisor for our customers
- Leveraging your strength daily in building strong relationships internally and externally
- Collaborating with and coordinating handoff of new work to the Technician team and overseeing the ultimate delivery of services, leveraging your attention to detail/organization, leadership, and follow up skills
- Friendly demeanor with a strength in building strong business relationships internally and externally
- Ability to learn quickly, with a love of taking on new challenges
- Other duties as assigned
- Authorization to work in the US
- Minimum 3+ years relevant experience managing accounts or projects in a similar industry, or 5+ years relevant experience commercial HVAC service technician with sales experience
- Post-secondary education or equivalent experience in electrical or mechanical engineering, thermodynamics, HVAC, or similar preferred
Chiller Systems Service, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of actual or perceived race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, citizenship status, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or handicap, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.