- Do you like to build long term profitable relationships with your clients?
- Would you like to work for a company with a sales blueprint of proven strategies instead of one who will just throw you out on the streets to figure it all out for yourself?
- Would you like to sell a product that is custom and unique from all of its competition, and feel good about yourself by offering something that contributes to providing the American Dream to others?
- Would you like to work for an established company with hundreds of satisfied repeat customers?
Building a home with us will be a positive experience. We will build your home on budget, on time and exceed your expectations. Our number one goal is for you to tell your family and friends about your experience with our company and refer us to build their next home.
New Home Designer
This is a well compensated commission position for a fast growing “On-Your-Lot” Home Builder. You must be willing to work nights & weekends, and have New Home Sales/Construction experience. You will be a part of a 5 to 8 county territory in the Carolinas. Your team consists of a Division President, Sales Manager in some locations, and Superintendents.
You must be a self-motivated person who wants to learn the details of how we build our homes in order to educate your customers. You must also have the willingness to put in the time with your customer to ensure that they are making the right decisions when designing their home, pricing options, and educating them on their lot prep activities. You will be holding meetings one on one with customers and must be able to effectively communicate with our customers to help them get to where they want to be.
- Help customers to find the right home for their needs and budget
- Help customers to design their custom home
- Educate Customers on our building techniques
- Help customers prioritize their wish list to create a great value for the customers
- Send in pricing requests for the home to obtain pricing for your customers
- Enjoy bank qualified leads for a large portion of your business
- Self-Generate a portion of your leads through canvasing territory with signs
- Self-Generate a portion of your leads through locally developed Realtor relationships
- Educate the local area about the company
- Keep a design center/model in top presentation
- NOTE: if you hold a Real Estate License you will be asked to make it inactive
- Experience with New Home Construction Sales or a desire to learn about home building
- Proficient in excel and adobe, Google Suite or Microsoft Outlook.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work and communicate with people well
- Organized and efficient and able to operate in a self-managed environment
*Our Competitive Compensation And Full-time Employee Benefits Package Includes:
- 2 weeks of Company Paid Vacation
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance and Short/Long Term Disability
- 401K with Company Matching
- Phone/ Tablet/ Laptop as needed
- Full-Time / Permanent
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $80,000.00 - $150,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- How many years New Home Sales experience do you have? Have any of those years been spent in semi-custom/custom construction?
Work Location: On the road