Fishtech is looking for a dedicated, passionate, and experienced Senior GRC Consultant to join our growing team. This position will partner with Fishtech customers to solve complex business problems. This position will assist in the identification and creation of new service GRC related offerings. This role will provide consulting services on risk assessments, security program reviews, compliance framework mappings, and security program maturity assessments. This includes conducting the overall assessments as well as developing execution strategies for further implementing and maturing a security program.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Conduct Assessments to include Security Program Development, Security Program Maturity Assessment, Compliance Framework Mapping, and Risk Assessments
- Conduct document reviews and interviews with client personnel and map findings against compliance requirements and best practices
- Assist in Pre-Sales activities to scope engagements and assist in the overall sales process
- Develop offerings based on current and future business objectives
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for their job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Problem solving/Analysis
- Initiative/Self Starter
- Consulting acumen
- Business acumen
- Technical acumen
- Results Driven
- Organizational Skills
- Communication proficiency
- Time management
This role does not have supervisory responsibilities.
This job works remotely and requires visits to client sites in order to conduct engagements. The office environments will vary from business casual to professional.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are generally Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Depending on the needs of the customer, these hours may vary.
This position will require up to 40% of travel
Required Education and Experience
- 8 or more years’ experience working as a GRC consultant developing and delivering GRC related engagements
- Industry related certifications such as CISSP, CISM, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
- Experience with Cloud Security Alliance (CSA) domains and public cloud environments
- Strong familiarity with at least two of the following frameworks: ISO, NIST SP 800, HIPAA, HITRUST SOC-1, HITRUST SOC-2
- Able to communication at all levels within an organization
- Strong writing skills
- Ability to work as a team or in an independent setting
- CISM and/or CISSP certifications