Provide a complete shopping experience for our customers, involving product knowledge and environmental involvement.
- Primary Responsibility / Customer Service
- Greet all customers promptly and courteously.
- Direct customers throughout the store or to the specific area the customer requests.
- Give accurate and current information about the product for all inquiries; If the correct information is not at hand, do everything possible to provide an answer before the customer leaves the store.
- Maintain the feedback loop to buyers.
- Apply the above standards to all phone inquires.
Merchandising and Maintenance
- Check stock daily to ensure that all products are adequately stocked and available for customers; If stock is not currently available offer to take their name and number and call them when stock arrives.
- All folded merchandise must be neat and well folded.
- Help store manager by suggesting alternative locations for products.
- Maintain store image by adhering to the dress guidelines as outlined in the Employee handbook.
- Maintain a clean and well-organized back-stock area.
- Vacuum, sweep floors and empty all trash each day if required.
- Report to work on time or notify in advance if absent or late.
- Use correct procedures for special orders.
- Able to lift boxes up to 50 lbs.
- Comfortable with climbing ladders
- Standing for extended period of time
- Available to work store schedule Monday to Sunday
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $10.00 to $12.00 /hour
- retail sales: 1 year (Preferred)
Hours per week:
Overtime often available:
- Store Manager
- Assistant Manager