Squadhelp.com is one of the fastest growing tech startups in Chicagoland which leverages a unique combination of Crowdsourcing, Tech and AI to help companies come up with great names for their business.
Our awesome community of 75,000+ creatives has submitted over 5 million names and we've helped over 17,000 customers across the globe build a perfect brand for their business. We are disrupting the traditional branding agency model by allowing companies to work directly with 1000s of experts at a fraction of cost of a branding agency. Companies can take advantage of our innovative naming process to source name ideas and brainstorm with hundreds of experts. In addition, our Name Validation stage includes name testing service, trademark validation and linguistics analysis to help build a powerful brand that instantly connects with customers
About The Role
This person will be involved in creation of hundreds of visual logos for our Domain Marketplace. In addition, this individual will also be responsible for other graphic/ content assets for ongoing Marketing activities.
- Design visual identities/ Logos for hundreds of brand names sold in our Marketplace
- Online banner and PPC advertisements
- Email banners and other assets
- Infographics and other graphics
- Social media images
- Graphics for videos
- Assist with design of website mockups, logo treatments, and other tasks as assigned.
- Work closely with stakeholders to producing compelling marketing materials. Communicate well with team members to discuss their requirements, and help resolve any issues related to work produced.
- Develop a deep understanding of Squadhelp and its customers to ensure all designs produced meet the requirements and brand values of the company.
- Produce exceptional creative work, with an eye for detail and consistency.
- Work in a in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, and keep up-to-date with the latest design trends.
- Degree in graphic design or related discipline.
- About 1-2 years of experience in a professional setting. (Agency or similar fast-paced work environment preferred.)
- Great design, typography, composition, and layout skills. Should have experience working across channels and print, graphic, digital, and branding projects. Must have a strong portfolio that shows experience with a range of programs and materials.
- Ability to create modern, minimal and engaging designs.
- Highly proficient in design software, including Sketch and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Ability to manage deadlines and have the ability to multitask. Must work well under pressure and turn on a dime, as necessary. Should have previous experience working in fast-paced creative or digital agency.
- Ability to give and receive constructive feedback, and be able to confidently present design ideas and recommendations to team members. Ability to assess your own work, so it is of a high quality and meets brand and content standards.
- Highly self-motivated individual with a strong desire and ability to quickly learn new design skills through self-learning.
- Experience creating brand identities and logos.
- Tech or B2B experience highly desired.
- Understanding and familiarity with UX design.
Our office is located within a beautiful campus, built on 786 acres of prairie land in Hoffman Estates, Illinois. With numerous amenities on the site (Fitness center, Daycare, Cafeteria, Food court, Onsite retail), our location is conveniently connected to public transit and I-90.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
- Graphic Design: 1 year (Required)