The US Navy Ready Relevant Learning (RRL) Content Conversion project is to employ innovative instructional design and assessment strategies in conjunction with new and modernized technology. The goal of RRL is to provide the right training at the right time in the right way to improve the transfer of training to the work environment.
As part of this effort, SAIC currently has a contingent job opportunity for a Multimedia Support Specialist II. This position can be remote/telework, but preference will be given to candidates in the following regions:
San Diego, CA
Virginia Beach, VA
This position is contingent upon contract award.
FREEDOM TO ACT:
- Provides support with the design and production of graphics for training, proposals, media, and the like. May include support with computer graphics, digital photography, videography, Flash animations, etc.,
- Supports the design and development of multimedia applications, systems and products involving computer graphics and interactive computing such as computer-based systems for personal computers or CD-ROM applications.
- Incorporates software applications in multiple technology media systems, such as graphics, animation, text, and sound. (It should be understood that this is not intended to be a detailed nor comprehensive description of any individual employee's job content. Managers set the specific duties and responsibilities for each employee).
- Supervision Received: General supervision and instructions given for routine work, and detailed instructions given for new activities or special assignments.
- General supervision and instructions given for routine work, and detailed instructions given for new activities or special assignments.
- Errors may be detected and corrected but may cause moderate loss of time or expense to correct.
- Contacts are typically with individuals within own department and occasionally with contacts outside own organization.
- Contacts involved obtaining or providing information or data requiring some explanation or interpretation.
BASIC EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma or equivalent plus two (2) years or more related experience.
- Ability to obtain Security clearance
- US citizenship – Yes
Up to 20% or less
KNOWLEDGE/SKILLS AND ABILITY:
- Complete acquaintance with and understanding of the general and detailed aspects of the job and their practical applications to problems and situations ordinarily encountered.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator, solving our nation's most complex modernization and systems engineering challenges across the defense, space, federal civilian, and intelligence markets. Our robust portfolio of offerings includes high-end solutions in systems engineering and integration; enterprise IT, including cloud services; cyber; software; advanced analytics and simulation; and training. We are a team of 23,000 strong driven by mission, united purpose, and inspired by opportunity. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability