YouTube's user base is growing and changing, which presents unique opportunities and challenges to support over a billion monthly users globally. Fast-paced, dynamic and proactive, the YouTube Content Operations team provides seamless, best-in-class help to our creators, advertisers and viewers on all platforms around the world. Our goal is to ensure users have easy access to comprehensive support when and where they need it and to allow our users’ voices to help shape product solutions. As a member of the Content Operations team, you'll analyze top user and creator issues, work with cross-functional teams to resolve them, and help manage support operations. Whether directly engaging with our biggest creators, surfacing problems to our technical teams, driving analytical insights, or liaising with vendors to provide high-touch support, you'll enhance the YouTube global user experience by driving reach, satisfaction, and resolution.
As an Analyst, you'll help to identify top operational challenges, work with diverse cross-functional teams and guide business leadership on optimizing the effectiveness and efficiency of our partner-facing operations. You'll support business leaders with insightful, actionable analysis and by creating the tracking and impact measurement behind the business.
YouTube has grown into a community used by over 1 billion people across the globe to access information, share video, and shape culture. The YouTube team helps budding creators build careers, creates products like YouTube Kids, YouTube Music, and YouTube Gaming, and engages communities around shared passions and global conversations. Together, we empower the world to create, broadcast, and share.
- Identify opportunities to improve the operational performance for the Content Operations teams through insightful analysis of business metrics.
- Act as a thought leader in the creation of planning, strategy and key performance indicator (KPI) development for Operations teams. Make strategic and operational recommendations to achieve targets and operational excellence.
- Track the progress of reaching team KPIs and success metrics.
- Articulate and prioritize operations-related requirements for Content Tools and Business Data teams.
- Understand team workflows to drive operational improvements and achieve industry-leading support. Train stakeholders on tools and own data accuracy for relationship mapping.
- Bachelor's degree in Data Science, Economics, Statistics, Business or Finance or equivalent practical experience.
- 4 years of experience in operations analytics or business analytics.
- Experience in using relational databases for SQL queries, database definition and schema design.
- Experience with building and presenting operational dashboards.
- Experience with running operations management processes (sales and operations planning, demand/supply planning).
- Experience in strategy and consulting.
- Experience in marketing analytics, ROI, financial modeling and statistical analysis.
- Developed business fundamentals acumen and knowledge of video advertising business models.
- Ability to work independently on project deliverables in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment while working well in cross-functional teams. Developed project management skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication, interpersonal and analytical skills.
At Google, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies:
Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.