Woodbridge Home Exteriors has been a leader in the home improvement industry since 1989. Due to continued demand for our energy-saving products, we are currently seeking talented sales consultants to join our highly successful team. Our consultants assist homeowners in identifying the products that best fit their exterior home improvement needs.
LEAD GENERATION: There is No Cold-Calling and No Prospecting for our sales consultants. Each appointment is 100% Pre-Set and Pre-Qualified.
COMPENSATION: Our compensation plan rewards solid performance with a strong commission rate and the opportunity for performance bonuses and incentives. Our sales force is made up of top performers who are highly compensated and typically earn $100,000 and beyond in their 1st year.
LEARNING, DEVELOPMENT & CULTURE: We provide professional training, industry-leading product samples and ongoing support to assist you in closing the sale. You will be armed with superior marketing and top-drawer installations that provide lots of referrals. You will also be supported by an experienced management team and professional inside sales team.
- High school degree, or equivalent
- Valid driver's license
- Reliable vehicle
- 3-years of in-home sales, outside sales or direct sales experience
- 3-years consultative selling
- 1-call closer
- Strong focus on exceeding customer expectations
- Persuasive communication skills
- Access to computer, email and fax
Apply today by forwarding your current resume with contact information.
To learn more about Woodbridge, please visit us at www.woodbridgeclassic.com
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
Salary: $100,000.00 to $150,000.00 /year
- Outside Sales/Direct Sales: 3 years (Required)
- Consultative Selling: 3 years (Required)
- Deal Closing/One-Call Closer: 3 years (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Driver's License (Required)