Visit https://tinyurl.com/applyatdogtopia to apply. All applications MUST be submitted through our website to be considered.
Bring your dog to work? That’s right! Dogtopia, the industry leader in dog daycare, boarding, and spa services has an immediate opening for an energetic, organized, business-minded individual that will assist in all areas of Dogtopia as a Rover. This role will be cross trained as a Canine Coach and Team Leader. This person should love dogs – and, upon successful completion of training, you can even bring YOUR dog to work with you! What a bonus!
What we offer: Let’s look at what Dogtopia does for you!
- It’s always bring your dog to work day! Receive discounted overnight care as well!
- Education in basic dog obedience and training
- Fun, dynamic team culture
- Career progression available based upon merit and interest
- Additional certification programs available
- Competitive hourly wages with flexibility in scheduling
- Performance increases and loyalty gifts
- Learn key skills related to customer service, teamwork, or even sales!
What you can offer us:
Jack of All Trades
- Data entry
- Creating and maintaining Pet Parents information and Dog files.
- Greeting EVERYONE that walks in or out of Dogtopia!
- Take dogs to appropriate playrooms based on size and temperament and retrieve them
- Evaluate new dogs for appropriate fit and playroom assignment
- Maintain confidentiality in Dogtopia practices and all aspects of the business
- Proficient in POS software (training to be provided)
- Support playroom staff with day to day tasks
- Proper use of crate time and cleaning products
- Able to perform meal prep with little or no guidance
- Stores daycare and boarding belongings properly with correct labels
- Understanding our Dogtopia-isms. The rules by which we, Dogtopians, live by:
- We LOVE life unconditionally like a dog
- We STAY loyal to our pack.
- We CHASE the absolute highest standards of safety.
- We PLAY to our fullest potential.
- We TREAT every day like it’s the Most Exciting Day Ever!
Clean and Safe Environment to ensure our furry friends are always in a safe and clean environment, we take pride in working as a team to get all the nitty gritty complete.
- Keeping playrooms clean of messes at all times
- Cleaning may include mopping, sweeping, trash, and water refill
- Being proactive in making sure dogs are always in a clean and safe environment is key!
Health and Grooming
- As a member of the team you will be taught how to bathe, trim nails, clean ears, and brush teeth.
- Will learn how to identify dog breeds and behaviors
- Report dog incidents right away if they occur for safe wound cleaning if needed
- Work with team to ensure our Quality of Care sets the standards for dog care
Customer Service and Presentation
- Ability to work cohesively with their team in a respectful and professional manner
- Knowledgeable on pricing and services
- Strive for high customer review ratings by always smiling for the cameras and engaging in safe play!
- Sets the example for the team on the 3 S’s (smile, story, and satisfaction) and hold accountable to internal and external customer service standards
- Answer phones, emails, and questions from pet parents
- Strive for high customer service ratings!
- ENJOY your team! GROW your team! And PLAY to your fullest potential.
As the Rover, you are responsible to work with all customers, furry friends, and team members to ensure Dogtopia sets the highest standards and satisfaction of safety and fun. Please take a moment to watch this short video to learn more about the brand: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9FONo1u85eY
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $10.50 to $11.50 /hour