- Accounts Receivable
- Microsoft Word
- Driver's License
- Microsoft Office
Supports the organization’s accounting team by providing daily operational duties for the team members as needed. Provides support in timekeeping and payroll processes for all employees throughout HCI-VNS. Understands the need to prioritize duties based on the time period. Represents both the organization and responsibilities in a professional and confidential manner.
- Partners with all teams and programs to ensure timely electronic reporting of weekly hours worked.
- Supports staff with user account and time entry issues and leaders to ensure approvals and accuracy of records prior to submission to payroll processor.
- Performs data transfers between timekeeping systems and payroll processing system, performs balance inquiries and accuracy checks and processes trial payroll for verification.
- Assists with system maintenance, ACH transactions, quarterly reports and year end reporting.
- Produces accurate cost and labor distribution reports, project and grant detail, productivity and other requested reports.
- Has knowledge of and is able to answer general inquiries about general ledger coding organization-wide.
- Understands how the chart of accounts relates to each different team, program and department.
- Assists with activities to ensure efficiency and accuracy of the payables system and maintenance of payables to comply with policy and audit requirements.
- Supports cross training initiatives within the accounting team.
- Receives or generates system reports and enters routine data into accounting system, using chart of accounts to accurately assign to correct general ledger accounts. Assists with non-routine entry of journal entries into accounting system.
- Assists in the collections activities, as needed, including, but not limited to making calls to patients, client services and other business associates, sending duplicate invoices, providing additional necessary information and initiating collections process.
- 2 year Associates degree or equivalent experience
- 1 year of experience in Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, General Ledger and Payroll
- Strong keyboarding and computer skills with the ability to learn work-related software; working knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Highly detail oriented with a critical degree of accuracy regarding data entry and analysis
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing
- Ability to work effectively in a team and with diverse staff
- Ability to flex schedule and work hours based on patient-driven census model (i.e., OT or reduced schedule)
- Must have valid driver's license, auto liability insurance and reliable transportation if driving is required
- Successful completion of pre-employment physical, drug screen, 2-step TB test and background check
To apply please click on the following link:
Job Type: Full-time
- Accounts Payable and Receivable, General Ledger, and Payroll: 1 year (Required)