Work with multiple US government sponsors and outside organizations to combine technical research and development into strategic communications. Guide the development of mission artifacts objectively, including documents related to requirements, strategy and planning, pre-decisional policy papers, and acquisition or contracts. Contribute to the development of consensus-building solutions and alternatives to influence the direction of technology vendors and their government stakeholders. Work with Senior Executive Service (SES)-level staff to analyze developed law enforcement-focused policies through a clear understanding of the government’s expectations and the intent of the mission.
- 6 years of experience with technology
- Ability to create briefings, communications, and action items for client IT leadership with focus on key points and takeaways
- Ability to convey findings clearly and concisely under tight or evolving mission-driven deadlines and priorities, while maintaining a clear focus on long-term customer objectives
- Ability to process, analyze, and translate complex technical ideas into understandable strategy for government decision making and prioritization
- Ability to research, draft, and communicate policy with respect to government missions
- Active Top Secret clearance
- BA or BS degree
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; Top Secret clearance is required.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.