CVS Health offers a comprehensive internship program designed to engage students, impart valuable skills, and offer insight into a potential career path with a Fortune 12 company. Highlights include a structured program plan, hands on project work, access to mentorship and networking opportunities, and learning and development sessions. During the 10 week engagement interns will be in a supportive learning environment contributing both independently and on a team against key department initiatives. Competitive compensation is offered including a stipend for eligible candidates.
The IT Quality Organization ensures that products and services that CVS produces are released to consumers with high quality. The organization supports automation, data and testing for key PBM and Digital applications .The organization is on a journey, moving from a predominantly manual organization to one with a high degree of test and data automation in an Agile Environment.
Automation and usage of technical tools and technology is the future and we need the talent to be part of that vision. Interns that are part of this program will have the opportunity to be contribute on key future projects as noted below:-
- Participate in the developing new tools and processes that will assist us to automate in Agile SCRUM projects
- Develop automation tools and processes using industry standard tools and processes like BDD , Scrum , DEVOPS , CI/CD
- Participate in the development of data tools to create Golden Copy and get involved in data engineering processes like data cleansing , migration / transformation and data loads
- Availability to work full time for duration of the 10 week program.
- Java and SQL Programming
- Relational Database Experience
- Strong PowerPoint and Presentation Skills
- Problem Solving Skills
Preferred Qualifications :
- Python and Data Analysis
- Data Engineering and Data Visualization
- ETL - Informatica and Tableau
- Agile Project Delivery
- Interest and knowledge in areas such as Digital and Quality Assurance
- Candidates must be enrolled in a 4 year undergraduate program
- College junior who will graduate between August 2020-August 2021
It’s a new day in health care.
Combining CVS Health and Aetna was a transformative moment for our company and our industry, establishing CVS Health as the nation’s premier health innovation company. Through our health services, insurance plans and community pharmacists, we’re pioneering a bold new approach to total health. As a CVS Health colleague, you’ll be at the center of it all.
We offer a diverse work experience that empowers colleagues for career success. In addition to skill and experience, we also seek to attract and retain colleagues whose beliefs and behaviors are in alignment with our core values of collaboration, innovation, caring, integrity and accountability.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Gender/Ethnicity/Disability/Protected Veteran – we highly value and are committed to all forms of diversity in the workplace. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities. We comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT. We provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact our Advice and Counsel Reasonable Accommodations team. Please note that we only accept applications for employment via this site.
If technical issues are preventing you from applying to a position, contact Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609 or email@example.com. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352.