Support Local Music As A Booking & Promotions Agent!
As a Booking & Promotions Agent in our fast-paced booking department you will stand to make a solid commission of six figures or more. If you are looking for a career, and not just a job, with a company that's invested in your personal/career development then you've come to the right place. Our Booking & Promotions teams have an infectiously positive attitude and are driven to win!
Requirements of a Booking & Promotions Agent:
· Experience in booking talent with a strong passion for musicians
and the work they do
· Willingness to follow directions and have an open mind
· An entrepreneurial spirit; hard-working, self-motivated and confident
· Some experience in sales, marketing and promotions
· Knowledge of live music venues and music itself
· An unending ability to implement feedback and be a fast learner
· Home office equipped with computer, scanner, printer, and fax along with unlimited phone and internet.
Responsibilities of a Booking & Promotions Agent:
· Book your assigned artists at venues tailored to their needs and the venues specifications
· Be able to close the deal and come to an agreement with the venue leads provided
· Educate your clients about our artists and bands and what they have to offer the venues
· Maintain a momentum consistent with the company
· Establish lasting, mutually beneficial relationships with your assigned artists and the venues you pitch to.
· Have a professional attitude, entrepreneurial spirit; smart-working, self-motivated,and confident
· Desire a six-figure income and will NOT settle for less
· Know your ABC's (Always Be Closing)
What's in it for you? We offer our staff ongoing training and a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
· 24/7 Support via telephone, email and social media.
· Bartering privileges
· Excellent Commission Structure starting at 10% plus incentives and bonuses weekly (i.e. cash, trips, concert tickets and more)
There is also an option to make more commissions by selling our music promotion packages and make 20% for each sale. Our music promotions range from $150 to $725, the larger packages being the most popular. This position also includes opportunities for advancement which means even more commissions!
Think you have what it takes? Send us your resume today and we'll send you an application to fill out and be reviewed by our HR department.
Job Types: Contract, Commission