Accella is looking to add a highly motivated junior strategist to support the development, execution and continuous improvement of strategic plans.
- Be accountable for supporting the delivery of strategic plans and supporting assets that meet requirements and exceed expectations.
- Execute research plans including secondary qualitative and quantitative research, surveys, and online usability testing
- Research clients, software and solutions and provide key insights and information
- Obtain and analyze web metrics to support presentations for measurement of programs and/or campaigns
- Perform digital audits of clients marketing and technology platforms, including website, social channels, marketing automation, SEO and more.
- Provide content strategy analysis and recommendations across marketing channels.
- Drive fresh thinking and support innovative approaches to solving complex problems with internal and client teams
- Work collaboratively with other strategists and with cross functional partners across design, production, content, and more
What we expect in a candidate:
- Your work is simultaneously high quality, innovative, and realistic.
- Ideate: you enjoy collaborating and coming up with new ideas to solve problems. You look around for inspiration and turn that into new innovative ideas for your clients.
- Self-Taught: You love digging into a topic and learning it inside and out. You haven’t done it before but you’ll make yourself an expert and apply that new knowledge to our clients.
- Drive & Action-Oriented: You define a path to reach the end goal and are action-oriented to achieve it.
- Presenting: Originating, organizing, and pitching new ideas to help clients achieve goals
- Communication: You speak up early and often, and ask great questions
- Checking ego: You know that a great strategist has experience in all digital areas and are willing to contribute no matter what the task
- Data Geek: You love to dig into data and use it to uncover insights that change our perception of what we know
- User Experience: you’re passionate about great digital UX and are constantly striving to improve the end-user’s experience
- 2-3 years experience as a marketer or strategist in a consumer brand or tech company
- Strategic approach to solving problems and identifying creative solutions
- Ability to see the “big picture” and prioritize appropriately by focusing on work that will deliver the highest impact to the client
- Experience working with creative or design teams on a variety of digital assets and campaigns on varying timelines and budget
- Experience supporting strategic frameworks
- Excellent communication and storytelling skills
- Ability to work independently in a fast paced, remote work environment
What we offer you:
- Unlimited opportunity for growth
- Competitive salary
- Health Insurance
- Telecommute (occasional client meetings may be necessary)
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $65,000.00 /year
- Marketing: 2 years (Preferred)