7-Eleven is immediately hiring a Field Training Consultant!
The Field Training Consultant helps new and existing Field Operations and Store Support Center employees and Franchisees gain the knowledge and skills necessary to run profitable stores with high brand standards. Field Training Consultants are also responsible for continuously improving and maximizing their impact on the Training Centers, Training Center Associates, and Learners they support.
**This position will be based out of Myrtle Beach/Conway South Carolina areas.
Our benefits include:
- 401k plan
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation and sick pay plans
- Coverage in medical, dental, life, and vision insurances
- Tuition Reimbursement and Adoption Assistance
- Use communication, coaching and feedback skills to deliver training programs.
- Manage all aspects of the learning experience, including: application check scheduling, supply orders, facilitation, and evaluation of learners.
- Provide feedback (both written and verbal) throughout the training program.
- Communicate progress to field representatives within appropriate timeframes.
- Provide prompt, efficient and courteous service and interactions with learners and respond to their concerns in a professional manner.
- Motivate store teams and learners to increase sales and ensure efficiency to promote good customer service.
- Maintain the Training Center to defined standards and immediately address issues in the Training Center or training store with ops team.
- Collaborate with and influence the Training Center Store Manager/FC or AL/MM or ML to motivate store staff to execute all processes to standards.
- Serve as a role model for store staff and learners on good customer service, effective customer complaint resolution, executing bank policies to standard, and all quality and cleanliness processes.
EDUCATION: Bachelors/4 Yr Degree
YEARS OF RELEVANT WORK EXPERIENCE: 3+ years
YEARS OF MANAGEMENT EXPERIENCE: 3+ years
CERTIFICATIONS / LICENSES: CPLP, SPHR, PHR, APTD, CPTD
MUST BE WILLING AND ABLE TO TRAVEL UP TO 50%
SPECIFIC KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Spanish bilingual is a plus
- Adept and leveraging technology for communication
- Strong skills using the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PPT, Excel)
- Previous Operations experience in a retail or restaurant environment
- Previous experience as a Multi-Unit Manger or high volume single store location preferred
7-Eleven, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to workplace diversity.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
Work Location: In person