(7–10 yrs. exp.):
Qualifications & requirements include:
How to Apply:
- An accredited professional architecture degree: B.Arch or M.Arch.
- CA licensure or enrollment with NCARB, participation in IDP and active pursuit of licensure.
- 7–10 years of experience with an architectural firm, including high-end residential project.
- Experience with meeting client expectations and coordinating consultants for a range of projects.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Revit, Sketch-Up, MS Office and Adobe CS.
- Experience with sustainable building and design practices, including the implementation of LEED and/or GreenPoint Rating procedures.
- A great design sensibility and a strong portfolio. Hand sketching a plus.
- The ability to manage budgets and schedules on several projects.
- Strong organization and communication skills and attention to detail. The ability to manage one’s own time is essential.
Email your resume, cover letter and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject title "Project Architect / Designer – Your Name." No telephone calls or recruiters, please.