Alliance Franchise Brands LLC is a world leader in marketing and visual communications, linking more than 625 locations in North America and the United Kingdom. Independently-owned and operated franchises provide national, regional and local businesses and organizations with a one-stop resource for technologically advanced and strategically sound solutions for their graphics communications needs.
In total, Alliance Franchise Brands serves more than 600 franchise members in the U.S., Canada and England with system-wide sales of more than $380 million.
The position of Regional Director is designed to assist with opening new centers and transitioning resale centers, coordinate support for Franchise centers within an assigned territory and to evaluate Franchise centers to identify areas of strengths and weaknesses. Upon the evaluation, the position is intended to collaborate with Franchise Members to develop and implement a plan to address areas in need of attention or improvement with a focus on brand adherence and store profitability.
New and Transfer Store Opening Logistics
- Train new and transfer stores on marketing and sales programs, resources and activities during openings utilizing activities opening checklist.
- Contact the Franchisee in accordance with the QuickStart launch schedule to discuss financial performance, pro-forma evaluation and marketing & sales implementation
Strategic Partnership with Franchisees
- Responsible for franchise center audits for brand adherence and customer experience
- Evaluate Franchise centers to determine areas of strength and weakness comparable to system standards and key performance indicators
- Collaborate with Franchisees to develop a plan to address areas in need of improvement or focus
- Assist Franchisees in developing, updating and implementing their annual business plan and marketing & sales schedule
- Provide franchise support and maintain a general knowledge of all operational aspects of the business to assist in general support calls as needed
Visit franchisees 2-3 times per year and provide analysis on the following:
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Showroom/Work Area Appearance
- Staffing Levels/Issues
- Sales Levels
- Production Flow (throughput)
- Advertising/Marketing Efforts
- Logo Use
- Pricing Issues
- Website Use
- Growth Strategies
- For Image360 centers, the RD will work closely with the Image360 Sales Specialist to provide additional mentoring and support for the center’s sales team development.
- Provide sales coaching in areas such as hiring and training, management, sales strategies and building long term relationships with clients.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- 5 + years’ business experience preferred in the sign/marketing/communications business focused in account management, sales, and/or customer service capacity
- Strong organization and multitasking skills required and work on multiple tasks simultaneously
- Strong problem solving skills and must be detail oriented
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and oral
- Fluent in MS Office and comfortable learning new IT databases
- BA is preferred, not required
- Must be willing to travel regularly
Job Type: Full-time