1. Amazon Web Services Inc.
Amazon Global Logistics Program Manager
Responsibilities And Deliverables:
- Review and audit a sample set of shipments with long transit time and attend partner team’s office hour sessions for investigation and discussion.
- Identify the drivers and variables that AGL uses to measure Customer Promise through different parts of the supply chain. For example, what can we change to deliver faster to our customers?
- Summarize and document the factors driving slow delivery promises and document the owners and systems that are responsible for each factor.
- Outline potential ideas to improve speed within the supply chain.
- Retrieve and analyze data using Excel, Tableau, SQL or other data management systems.
- Work with the partner teams to define best practices for knowledge sharing and standardization.
- Create a plan/document to capture learnings and opportunities.
Program Quick Facts & Locations:
- The position is a corporate position and will be located in Seattle, Washington
- Benefits: Competitive Salary, Relocation and Housing Assistance
- Opportunity: An offer for full time employment may be given after the internship
- Familiarity with cross border e-commerce logistics processes
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to peers and senior leadership teams
- Proficiency using SQL, Tableau, VBA or other data analysis tools/languages
- Comfortable with ambiguities, conflicting priorities and multi-cultural and matrix environment. Work under pressure and aggressive timelines
2. Morgan Stanley
- Gain industry and organizational knowledge through daily business interactions and job assignments.
- Develop business, financial and analytical skills needed for career in global wealth management and financial services.
- Provide marketing and sales support to branches and their teams.
- Gain exposure to wealth management business, products, services and clients’ financial needs.
- High school diploma required. In pursuit of college degree preferable.
- At least 18 years of age.
- Internships are intended to be positions that are for limited duration, with a maximum duration twelve months.
- Strong desire to gain further understanding of the global wealth management business.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills (both written and verbal)
- Ability to work on a team.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to interpret.
- Act as liaison across our Product Management, Engineering, and Operations teams to deliver release planning and internal project management
- Help with developing and delivering release status reporting (risk assessments, process adherence, etc.)
- Software development alongside metrics management
- Tracking and reporting across teams, features, and components
- Coordination with international counterparts in Europe and China
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor's degree
- Majors: Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related field
- Graduation date between December 2019 and May 2021, with a preference on rising seniors
- Agile SaaS development (SAFe methodology) would be a plus
- Any experience with JIRA and Agile Methodologies would be a plus
- Microsoft Office, SmartSheet, and Confluence
- Detail oriented, flexible and can work well in a global team-oriented environment
- Proven analytical, organizational, and problem-solving ability
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and in group settings
- Strong interest in the technology, telecommunications, cable and media industries
- Current and future authorization to work in the United States of America