Come work for BrightStar Care, a company that believes in serving with passion and doing the right thing.
Join our Award Winning Organization - Home Care Pulse - Best of Home Care - Leader in Excellence - Provider of Choice - Employer of Choice - Joint Commission Accredited - Enterprise Champion for Quality. Employee of the Month. Caregiver and Nurse of the Year.
The RN Registered Nurse is responsible for providing home health clinical services. The registered nurse is responsible for quality, adequacy of services provided and may, where required, supervise staff. The Registered Nurse is responsible for ensuring that care is delivered appropriately and the standards of quality are adhered to. We are looking to add enthusiastic members to join our independently owned and operated agency and see why we are described as “caring, compassionate, and cheerful.”
Work as many or as few hours as you want, as our independently owned and operated team is looking for high-energy individuals that are looking for per diem shift work available 24/7; mornings, afternoons, nights, weekdays, weekends, and holidays.
Serving clients from our office in Menifee / Sun City, and surrounding areas such as Hemet, San Jacinto, Perris, Nuevo, Romoland, Canyon Lake, Quail Valley, Lake Elsinore, Wildomar, Winchester, Murrieta, and Temecula. Some Inland Empire and Desert areas.
>>> A variety of assignments are available for this position, such as HHA Skilled Nursing, Infusion / IVIG, Wound Care, and Medical Staffing (Per Diem) <
- Weekly pay with direct deposit
- GPS time and attendance technology enhances your access to key scheduling and care information
- Free continuing education, comprehensive orientation, ongoing recognition opportunities
- Work as often as you want on a variety of assignments, procedures, and treatments; consistent ongoing shifts available
- Flexible weekday, weekend, holidays; morning, afternoon, and night opportunities; in-home and facility based placement
- One to one patient care (Growth potential)
- National Account Vaccination Clinic opportunities (Seasonal Flu), Insurance Assessments, Home Infusions (IVIG), Wound Care
- Care for individual based on personalized Plan of Care Informs the Director of Nursing and any other appropriate personnel of changes in the client’s conditions and needs
- Counsels client and family through care process while updating family on a regular basis
- Assures proper maintenance of clinical records in compliance with local, state, and federal laws
- Participates in agency performance improvement activities and continuously staying informed about changes in the field of nursing and home health care
- Current unrestricted RN license in State of California
- Preferred: Bachelor’s degree in Nursing. Must have graduated from a National League of Nursing accredited program
- Minimum one (1) year of documented experience required. Three (3) to five (5) years of clinical experience with one (1) year experience in a home health agency, primary care clinic or health facility, preferred
- Reliable car/auto insurance
- TB Testing
- CPR Certification
- Clean background and criminal record
- Understands regulatory compliance with state and federal regulations
- Adhere to HIPAA and maintain client confidentiality
- Home Health Care, Infusion (IVIG), and/or Wound Care experience, a plus
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.