Vylla is the digital destination which simplifies homeownership. The senior product manager will take a leadership role in defining the next generation of world class products to support our strategic vision. Perform all duties in accordance with the company’s policies and procedures, all US state and federal laws and regulations, wherein the company operates.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist in feature definition, development, deployment, and management of new and existing products on the Vylla platform.
- Perform market research, collect and analyze user feedback. Present actionable insights to the team.
- Clearly define product objectives based on customer-centric user stories.
- Develop concepts, prototypes, and preliminary requirements. Facilitate business and technical design reviews.
- Coordinate communications with PMO, QA, development , and other teams.
- Present improvements to current products based on consumer activity and data collected through the platform.
- Assess the requirements of the organization by building relationships with customers and business users.
- Liaising with clients, IT, Finance, Human Resources, Executive Management to ensure projec
- objectives, scope and timing are achieved. Ability to establish rapport, credibility, and influence to drive results outside of our team
- Coordinate with operations, training, legal and business units to ensure alignment on with corporate strategy and industry best practices.
- Assist in identifying new vendors to support our strategic roadmap. Evaluate vendors and provide recommendations to the leadership team.
- Define problems and develop innovative solutions to optimize business process and user experience.
Perform other duties as assigned.
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES, AND COMPETENCIES:
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Suite – Word, Excel, etc.
- Metrics driven, develop innovative solutions which can be measured to achieve performance targets
- Web Analytics and prototyping tools – Google Analytics, Crazyegg, Invision
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft SQL
- Strong understanding of the software development lifecycle and agile methodologies
- Skilled in the Atlassian suite including Jira for task management and bug tracking
- Ability to provide leadership, critical thinking, and excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Functional understanding of web programming and database languages
- Functional understanding of digital marketing, tracking, and targeting
- Strong analytical, problem solving, collaboration and technical skills
- Ability to interact with Senior Management and contribute to the definition of the digital strategy
- Ability to apply creative out of the box thinking
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced and dynamic environment under tight timelines
- Ability to organize and prioritize work schedules of others on long-term basis
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND/OR LICENSES:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent job experience in business intelligence, reports development, data analysis, data integration or information management.
- Three (3) or more years’ experience with database management systems (SQL).
- Business Systems Analyst experience, training and/or certification preferred.