Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
Shifts Currently Available:
Day, Evening, NOC, Full time, Part Time, and On-Call shifts are available.
Weekend Double Shifts Available (work 32 hours and get paid for 40)
Northwoods Lodge is a short-term rehabilitation facility and is currently seeking Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) - to become a member of our dynamic team.
CNA/NAC - Certified Nursing Assistant Benefits
- We offer competitive pay
- Full health, life, vision, dental, short-term and long-term disability insurance packages available to all full-time employees working 30+ hours per week.
- 401k plan
- One of the lowest staffing ratios in the state of Washington
About Northwoods Lodge: Northwoods Lodge is located in Silverdale, WA on 13 restful, wooded acres, Northwoods Lodge is unlike any other short-term rehabilitation center in Washington. The comprehensive nursing services and comfortable, uplifting atmosphere help patients progress more successfully through the recovery process. Our staff of highly trained medical, nursing, pharmacy, therapy, dietary and social service professionals coordinate with physicians and other healthcare specialists to address immediate needs, and plan for a continuum of care. Rated in the top 150 out of 16,400 nursing home nationwide, Northwoods Lodge is the only west coast skilled nursing facility to possess a AAA rating by CareScout, an independent rating service. CareScout has also named Northwoods Lodge one of the best nursing homes in Washington.
CNA/NAC - Certified Nursing Assistant General Responsibilities:
- Report all changes in the guest's condition.
- Assist guests with bath functions (i.e., dressing/undressing, bedbath, tub or shower bath, etc.), hair care functions (i.e., combing, brushing, shampooing, etc.), nail care (i.e., clipping, trimming, and cleaning the finger/toenails), and shaving.
- Keep guests dry (i.e., change gown, clothing, linen, etc., when it becomes wet or soiled).
- Make beds (occupied and unoccupied). Change bed linens. Keep linens tight to avoid wrinkles from forming under the guest.
- Assist guest with bowel and bladder functions (i.e., take to bathroom, offer bedpan/urinal, portable commode, etc.).
- Assist with lifting, turning, moving, positioning, and transporting guests into and out of beds, chairs, bathtubs, wheelchairs, lifts, etc.
- Observe and report the presence of pressure areas and skin breakdowns to prevent decubitus ulcers (bedsores).
- Measure and record temperatures, pulse, and respirations (TPRs).
- Answer call lights promptly.
- Prepare guests for meals, serve food trays and assist with feeding as necessary, record the guest's food/fluid intake and report changes in his/her eating habits. Perform after meal care (i.e., remove trays, clean hands, face, clothing, take to bathroom, brush teeth, clean dentures, etc.).
CNA/NAC - Certified Nursing Assistant Qualifications/Required Experience
- New grads welcome!
- Washington State CNA - Certified Nursing Assistants Certification
- First Aid and CPR Certified, we offer training
- Must have a positive, can-do attitude
For additional information about our company please visit:
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
Hours per week:
Completed license needed:
Relocation Assistance Provided: