Position: Business Process Director
Location: Kennesaw, GA
Duration: Full Time
Salary: $90,000 plus bonus
Jasper Contractors, Inc., a preeminent residential, re-roofing company, seeks a Business Process Director to act as a driving force of employee participation and constant improvement execution within the Company. This position will be focused on mapping detailed business processes while driving improvements in efficiency and quality through more effective business processes, elimination of non-value added or duplicate efforts, waste, and other related defects in the business process. This role will help define and evolve business lines, evaluate quality issues, measure current process performance, analyze root cause defects, and develop targeted process improvement opportunities with process owners / business leaders.
- Consult and advise leadership on process and performance improvement opportunities centered around the customer experience
- Interact with upper management to choose goals and distribute monthly performance reviews.
- Work with project lead(s) to create cross performing teams
- Develop, implement, modify, and assess progress on improvement plans and achievement programs
- Recommend innovative business and technical solutions to improve operational efficiencies, effectiveness, and customer experience
- Ascertain opportunities to execute common procedures and best practices from within the industry; circulates appropriate industry and trade benchmarking information
- Oversees cost enhancement savings, tracks task development to plan, collaborates with project leads to ensure appropriate completion, and reports out position monthly. Validate that forecasted savings are followed, authenticated with the Controller and published to Jasper’s functional outcomes
- Organize lean events, educate and train employees in lean ideology, problem-solving and prevention, variation reduction, and team work policies.
Qualifications & Skills:
- MS Office proficient
- Strong communication skills
- Knowledge of process improvement principles and tools (selection, application, and training) - Six Sigma/Lean
- Creative problem solving with the ability to make hard decisions
- Comprehensive business knowledge (organization structure, business functions, processes, procedures, objectives, goals, measures, metrics, internal self-assessment processes, etc.)
- Comfortable as a leader and as a consultant
- Comfortable with change
- Some travel required
- 100% paidhealthcare insurance premiums for employees and their legal dependents
- Paid time off
- Weekly pay
- Benefits or Student Loan Assistance for full time employees
- Must be able to pass a background screening, drug screening, and have a valid Driver’s License
- MUST have a money motivated mindset
- A Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business, Math OR A Master's degree preferred
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work
Jasper Contractors, Inc. is a drug-free workplace.
Jasper Contractors, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. Jasper Contractors, Inc. is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $90,000.00 /year