At the Well Woven marketing team, we sit at the intersection of advertising and eCommerce. With thousands of customers visiting us every day to find, discover, and buy products, we believe that advertising, when done well, can enhance the value of the customer experience and generate a positive return on investment for on our wide-ranging product lines. We strive to make advertising relevant so that customers welcome it - across the key marketing ecosystems of mobile and desktop websites and the Amazon Advertising Platform. If you're interested in innovative advertising strategies with an endless focus on the customer, you've come to the right place!
PPC Senior Manager Position
Thanks for considering. Here at Well woven we are growing our digital advertising/media, buying team. We are looking for an experienced manager to develop strategically, tweak, and manage in full detail full-funnel PPC campaigns across all of the key marketplace.
You will be leader ideate, launch, optimize, and report on all paid search and display campaigns for our key channels, Facebook, Google, Pinterest, to name a few. This position is both technical and interacts cross-functionally with the marketing team, so a deep understanding of Google, Pinterest, Facebook, and Amazon advertising channels are ideal
We are offering an opportunity for a seasoned digital marketing account manager with excellent communication management skills to help cross-collaborate and communicate learnings across Well Woven's eCommerce team.
In addition to having a strong foundation in media buying, marketing skills, this position requires cross-team collaboration and contribution to our continually evolving company processes and culture.
- Collaboratively design, optimize, manage, and scale Facebook, Google, Pinterest campaigns with key marketing team stakeholders.
- Strategize and manage lead acquisition strategy and create a robust traffic system/sales funnel for inbound marketing and advertising efforts
- Utilize advanced features within Facebook Ad Manager to improve campaign performance: Pixel, Retargeting, Ad Placements, Ad Targeting, Custom Audiences, and Look-a-like Audiences
- Create and oversee the implementation of campaign split testing.
- Develop strategies across all marketing channels based on client goals (CPA, ROAS)
- Have regular “Scrums” with the team to discuss project priorities and collaborations
- Working with creative departments testing and sharing results and collaborating for continuous growth and evolution of Well Woven's paid media strategies.
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Hand-on no job to big, no job to small approach.
- Strong Spreadsheet, and Data Studio skills.
- General knowledge of SEO and Social Media marketing
- The ability to set expectations and meet them and lead cross functionally.
- Management or team development experience
Thanks for considering. Well Woven is an early stage rug and textiles manufacturer based in NYC, NJ and satellite offices in Europe and Asia.
Mission: We're in business to be a force for the greater good for our community and spark delight along the way.
Vision: To be a brand synonymous with quality, across the world, and to help create a positive impact everywhere we are.
Please visit the below link to learn about the Well Woven's value and culture. https://www.notion.so/wellwoven/Values-Culture-053527eb33fe43489156fa890a755154
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: From $65,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
We are currently working remotely, however, as of September our NYC office is open at a limited capacity via a shared policy.
- Google Ads: 3 years (Preferred)
- Facebook Advertising: 3 years (Preferred)
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
Company's Facebook page:
- Temporarily due to COVID-19