SmartBear has played a role in the Uber you ordered, the banking app you use, the item you posted for auction, or that flight you just purchased. Our award-winning technology solutions allow businesses to build and deliver the highest quality and best performing software possible.
We are looking for a sales leader to help make a meaningful impact on our team in 2019 and beyond. This is an exciting opportunity to coach and mentor a team of reps in a high-velocity sales model while continuing to drive results. If you are passionate about coaching and want an opportunity to make a difference, this might be the job for you.
Oversee the day-to-day activities of a team of ~10 sales executives
Scale the team; Hire, onboard and coach top talent
Identify best practices to optimize day-to-day productivity
Coach team deliver the best customer experience for buyers; Emphasize customer satisfaction through the sales process
Collaborate cross-functionally to develop and operationalize sales strategy
Create a positive team culture while managing individual performances
We’re looking for:
3+ years of individual sales experience; 2+ years of sales management (preferably in tech)
Team player who is enthusiastic, driven, and entrepreneurial-minded
Experience driving new business growth/ working at a high velocity company
Data-driven decision mentality; Ability to identify and coach individuals using key metrics
Strong business acumen and analytical ability
Experience mentoring and developing best-in-class talent and creating a positive team culture
Track record of success in overachieving targets
SmartBear Is A Destination Employer
- Voted by Glassdoor as one of the "Best Places to Work", Named to Boston Globe’s “Top Places To Work”, and VentureFizz calls us one of “One of The Hottest Companies in Boston”.
- Invest In Our Employees – We care about the success of our employees and provide guidance and tools to help them grow their careers and succeed. We seek to continuously learn and evolve and strive to be the company of choice.
- Open and Collaborative Environment – We have an inclusive, creative, passionate, fun and successful environment.
- Award Winning Technology – SmartBear is a market leader and has won numerous, prestigious industry awards for its software solutions, including “Top Innovator and Leader In Software Development”.
- Invested Leadership Team - Our leadership team has a proven record of success, is passionate about the success of the employees and company and focused on supporting the sales organization.
- Unbelievable Offices – We are in a new, state-of-the-art building, on the waterfront, with an modern layout and a giant kitchen and eating area. We have an open floor plan and an abundance of conference rooms. The office is centered on the “Bear Cave”, for impromptu collaboration, company gatherings, monthly drinks, wine tastings and industry Meetups and events. We’ve also left space for fun with a ping-pong table, putting green, bean bag toss and other ways to have a quick break during the day.
- Ideal Location - We are located at Assembly Row, which is the new, hot, technology company destination, with great water views, restaurants, cafes, bars, shopping, movie complex, bike and running paths and is easily accessible by mass transportation.
- Great Perks – We offer competitive salaries, top of the line benefits, ample vacation, 401(k) match, great eats – breakfast, lunches, coffee (regular, gourmet, espresso, lattes), drinks, healthy and sweet snacks and a constant flow of popcorn from a retro movie theater machine.
- Community Service and Philanthropy - SmartBear is committed to giving back to the community. We offer employees a day off to serve the cause of their choice or work in teams to support an organization. SmartBear also contributes time and donates to meaningful organizations, such as aiding at-risk children and combating homelessness.
- Thought Leader and Innovator – SmartBear strives to be a thought leader and innovator in the technology industry. We frequently support Meetups, are a member of Women In Technology, MassTLC and other premier organizations.