You thrive on no two days being alike. You live for process improvement and making the work environment the best it can be. In this position you will be the direct assistant to the CEO of a women-owned public relations firm at the center of transformational change in energy and transportation—every day is different, exciting, challenging. You will participate on project related work as well as run the main office. You stop at nothing to get it done.
Job duties include
- Office Management: Manage vendors and vendor work for office systems. Responsible for daily troubleshooting repair of business systems, understanding solutions and approve invoices for payment. Order all software and hardware for the company. Train/arrange training accordingly on systems and tools. Manage new employee onboarding. Manage calendar activity, correspondence as needed, distribute/facilitate mail.
- New Business Development: Support the proposal process, driving the timeline, form completion, and end process production management. Assist in driving proposal process improvement and generation through post proposal debrief meetings. Assist in obtaining support data for new company certifications and being aware of when certifications require renewal. Assist with the execution of client and contractor contracts.
- Business Support: Support CEO and PMs on client projects, business development, travel, conference call coordination. Provide task work order work including research, vendor management, direct contact with client base in support of task schedule on key accounts.
- Special Events: Coordinate events for clients and employees such as; company volunteer days, holiday, birthday and anniversary celebrations, and client holiday communications.
- Facilities Management: Manage office support including all technology solutions; such as web conferencing, VOIP system. Order office and kitchen supplies and materials needed for smooth office operations and for client projects as needed.
Salary: Please provide salary requirements
- MS Office Suite
- Project management
- Excel at managing competing demands
- NY Notary Preferred
- Bachelors degree required
- Ability to work in the US
Job Type: Part-time