Helpdesk Support Technician
GENERAL SUMMARY: The Desktop Support Technician will operate in a tier-agnostic capacity, engaging at every level of the support process. Responsibilities include first level analysis and triaging – phone, e-mail, walk-ups – leveraging remote desktop technologies where appropriate, and using sound troubleshooting methodologies to provide first-call resolutions. Issues that can’t be resolved on the first touch will be retained for further research and forwarded to a specialist, in a tier 2 and 3 capacity. This role entails significant face time with a diverse customer base on a daily basis. Ensuring each interaction results in a positive customer experience is a top priority.
*SHIFT FLEXIBILITY REQUIRED – Must be able to work evenings and weekends.
1. Answer incoming customer calls and emails: Identifies, researches, and resolves technical support issues.
2. Act as a primary interface to business users for all IT support issues.
3. Applies advanced diagnostic techniques to identify problems, investigate causes, and recommend solutions.
4. Provide troubleshooting and support.
5. Performs escalation procedures.
6. Properly assigns incident and service request tickets priority using impact and urgency and product categorization classification.
7. Perform password resets on applicable systems.
8. Provides phone and help-desk support for local and off-site users.
9. Collect information from callers and ensure that tickets are promptly and accurately documented in the ticketing system.
10. Operate within the Help Desk phone, email and fax.
11. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
13. Participates in special projects as required.
access. Must be familiar with creating computer images
Viper and Malwarebytes.
Microsoft A +
“Independent Living Systems, LLC is a Drug Free Workplace employer with an existing drug free workplace policy.
Independent Living Systems, LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Independent Living System, LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.”
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 to $45,000.00 /year
Required work authorization: