Are you excited to help customers meet their insurance needs? Do you take pleasure in walking clients through their benefit options and helping them pick plans that are right for their lifestyle? If so, we urge you to apply for a job with our agency as a Benefit Specialist. We’re looking for bright, talented, sales-minded professionals who have a passion for helping people.
This position functions mainly to help clients with their everyday needs. Our services include, but are not limited to:
- Life Insurance
- Retirement Solutions
- Health Savings Accounts
- Debt Reduction
Benefit Specialist Responsibilities
- Develop positive working relationships with clients
- Explain the differences in policy specifics so clients can make informed decisions
- Respond to clients’ questions and concerns
- Follow up with clients after initial meetings or conversations
- Participate in continuing education programs in both insurance and sales
Benefit Specialist Qualification and Skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to explain complex concepts to customers so they understand them fully
- Health and Life insurance license (2-15) preferred
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Applicants are not required to have an insurance license.
We are hiring for Full time, Part Time and Flexible schedule positions.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Commission
Pay: $40,000.00 - $65,000.00 per year
Company's Facebook page:
- Temporarily due to COVID-19