Hiring staff to fill both Habilitation Therapist positions in Day Hab and Comm Hab programs. Please indicate which program you are interested in by virtue of the subject line of your email.
Community Hab is 1 to 1 with individuals and Day Hab is a group setting.
Assists the habilitation team to effect promotion of consumer chosen, individualized outcomes that will maximize development of skills, behavior, improvement of physical, mental and social well-being necessary to be participating members of the individuals’ homes and community.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
Actively carries out planned activities through teaching and assisting Individuals. Supervises activities, events, and outings to develop interests and maintain the Individuals’ morale. Aids in the evaluation of the Individuals’ plans of care by observing and reporting any physical or behavioral changes.
* Daily documentation.
* Must maintain consumer and employee information as confidential material
* Assumes responsibility for Individuals in community settings and must ensure their safety at all times
* Follows Susquehanna Care Corp. policies and procedures
* Respects Individuals’ rights and dignity
* Reports any suspected consumer abuse as required by government regulations and Susquehanna Care Corp policies.
* Attends all required in-services and seminars.
* Mandatory in-services must be met within time required.
* Required to follow established policies in regard to tardiness, attendance, dress code, and cell phone use.
* Serves as a positive ambassador to Susquehanna Care Corp. Individuals, staff, visitors and the community
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $12.00 /hour