Seeking full-time Campus Operations Manager
About the OFJCC:
The Oshman Family Jewish Community Center (OFJCC) on the Taube Koret Campus for Jewish Life is one of the most exciting and innovative non-profit organizations in Silicon Valley. Collaborating with tech companies, national organizations and local non-profits, the OFJCC is reinventing what it means to enrich lives, build community and inspire Jewish journeys. Our vision is to be the architects of the Jewish future, and we are executing our mission by creating meaningful, inclusive and joyful experiences for everyone in the South Peninsula (and beyond) through educational, social, cultural, spiritual, fitness, and other wellness programs. Our diverse and passionate staff works hand-in-hand with hundreds of committed volunteers to make our modern 8.5-acre campus a truly special place for the 15,000+ visitors every week. For more information, visit www.paloaltojcc.org or call 650.223.8600.
Overview of the Role:
Are you a team player who thrives in a fast paced environment? Then this position might be for you! As the Campus Operations Manager, you will facilitate communication and coordination between internal and external service providers. You will be responsible for optimizing the use of OFJCC physical resources and continually seek new opportunities for campus improvement. We are seeking a candidate who will use independent judgment, think creatively and anticipate the needs of each project.
What you’ll do: Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist the COO in performing essential and comprehensive job functions by providing professional, focused and collaborative support, exercising independent judgment and discretion to ensure optimal work and information flow
- Assist the COO in strategic project management, always considering the priorities of the organization
- Draft, review, and execute communications on behalf of the COO
- Communicate directly with program teams and act as liaison regarding project based tasks
- Responsible for optimizing the use of OFJCC physical resources by setting standards, outlining appropriate use and defining priorities
- Manage space planning for campus wide projects
- Manage Reserve booking system, prioritizing organization’s mission when utilizing space on campus
- Interface with staff, vendors and members regarding parking needs and projections
- Manage all aspects of parking including attendance projection, parking space allocation, parking permits and offsite parking
- Build relationships with employees, members and vendors who frequent the OFJCC
About you: Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Five or more years of project management experience
- Extremely organized and detailed oriented
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills. Ability to communicate information clearly written and oral
- Ability to problem-solve and work under pressure and time constraints
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects and prioritize a large workload
- Outstanding proficiency in Microsoft Office especially Excel , Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Ability and desire to work independently and as a team member with the community and other employees
- Positive, upbeat and enthusiastic about working in a non-profit environment
Perks & Benefits:
- Medical, dental and vision
- Paid Federal and Jewish Holidays and PTO
- Additional offerings include free membership to our state-of-the-art fitness center for you and your family, 403(b) retirement plan, life insurance, employee assistance program, flexible spending accounts, discounts galore and much more!
If interested and qualified, send your cover letter and resume.
Job Type: Full-time
- project management: 5 years