Briarcliff Animal Clinic is an AAHA accredited 18-doctor small animal practice offering extended appointment hours and Urgent Care. We are proud to have been serving Atlanta since 1958!
Veterinary Receptionist Responsibilities:
- Front desk greeting and check-in
- Helping our clients throughout their visit
- Assisting doctors with appointments/exam rooms
- Managing medical records
- Answering a multi-line phone system
- Entering veterinary charges and collecting payment
- Cleaning and various other tasks to help our clinic run smoothly
Veterinary Receptionist Requirements:
- Reliable and punctual
- Caring and professional
- Detail oriented and meticulous when dealing with invoicing and processing medical records
- Able to communicate well with clients and co-workers (face to face, by phone, and by email!)
- Proficient with computers and electronic medical records
- Must be able to multitask, and deal with high levels of stress in an environment of changing priorities
- Willing to be a team player, have a sense of humor, and help out however you can!
Veterinary Receptionist Benefits:
- Medical/dental/vision insurance
- Discount on services and medications for employee pets
- Paid vacation
- Holidays and sick days
- Continuing education
Full time schedule includes every other Saturday (7:15am-5pm) and Sunday (7:55am-5pm) , and AM and PM shifts on weekdays (6:45am-2:30pm and 2:15pm-10:00pm).
Hourly pay is based on level of veterinary experience.
Job Type: Full-time
- Customer Service: 1 year (Required)
- Veterinary Receptionist: 1 year (Required)