Workforce Logiq is currently looking for a Part Time Executive Assistant for a temporary assignment in New York, NY. This role will primarily support the EVP, Digital Sales and Sales strategy with the occasional support of his VP, Sales Strategy and Manager, Business Operations.
The ideal candidate will be energetic with strong multi-tasking capabilities known for their Can-Do attitude and service-driven responses. There is no job too small, and they thrive in a fast-paced environment and anticipate the needs of their team. They are an influential gatekeeper and comfortable handling confidential information on behalf of the EVP and his senior leaders.
This individual will work 4 days/week for a total of 28 hours/week, Payrate: $35-38/hour
- Works closely with the EVP, Digital Sales and Sales Strategy and his extended team VP, Sales Strategy and Manager, Business Operations
- Heavy calendaring and scheduling of meetings, travel, and logistics, answering phones, maintaining the desk and all the affairs the EVP
- Tracks and submits monthly expenses for EVP and VP
- Works with HR to maintains Sales census lists and email alias groups
- Checks voicemail for both offices and take messages
- Orders supplies as needed
- Collaborates with various roles within the sales organization as needed
- Maintains team’s confidence and protects sales operations by keeping the information confidential
- Performs other duties as assigned by the team
- 3+years executive administrative experience required
- Polished, Proactive, Positive attitude and Problem-Solver
- Ability to anticipate needs of the EVP
- Resourceful, highly organized, and able to adapt quickly to changing priorities
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading abilities
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrates the highest level of service and response
- Excellent attention to detail, team player, self-starter, strong ability to work independently
- Ability to think quickly on your feet
- Resilience, tenacity, and high energy. Able to rapidly bounce back
- Strong communication, both in-person and through modern tools and platforms
- Proficient working knowledge of Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel) and Google suite
- Must demonstrate maturity and sound judgment
- Comfortable operating in a hierarchical culture
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
Workforce Logiq is an equal opportunity employer, and all applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.