Near Highway 10 and S 99th Ave
M-F, shift starts at 4pm - must have flexibility to work until all orders are picked
- All employment offers are contingent upon successfully passing a 7 year criminal background check and a pre-employment
Do you love working as a team and being physically active at work? Are you looking for a full-time position at a well-established and rapidly growing company? If so, this career opportunity may be for you! As a bulk picker, you will pick product as outlined in each customer order for outbound shipments on a nightly basis, working in a clean environment with a focus on safety to help deliver products to our customers on a nightly basis.
- Using an order selector gather bulk bag and full case customer orders per the order ticket throughout the large warehouse operating an order picker
- Place order items on a pallet. Once pallet is full, take to the loading dock to be placed on truck
- Participates in a safety culture that includes no recordable accidents and no loss time injuries. Always make the safe choice. Ensures proper PPE is used at all times. Watches out for co-workers and warn them when there are any safety issues or hazards. Participates actively in all safety programs and activities.
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Previous warehouse experience preferred, but not required
- Warehouse equipment experience preferred.
Phillips Pet Food & Supplies has been in business since 1938. Today, Phillips is the premier pet food and pet supply distributor with distribution centers strategically located across the United States. We proudly service pet stores, feed & farm stores, groomers, veterinarians, and humane organizations.
Here are some of the perks of working with Phillips:
- Attractive compensation, benefits, and incentive packages.
- Benefits offered after 90 Days include Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life Insurance, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, and 401K.
- Phillips offers a casual, team-oriented work environment.
- We like to have fun and encourage camaraderie through company events and luncheons.
- Phillips offers employee discounts on pet food and supplies.
- Phillips gives back! Phillips donations help to support local charities and animal shelters.
- At Phillips, your safety is much more than a Priority… it’s a Key Value of the organization!