This is a performance base (commission only) with overrides, plus Stock Incentive, 401K and medical savings plan. Job Type: Commission Only
Sports Media is seeking an experienced Director of New Business Development NFL. This position requires the successful candidate to strengthen Sports Media relationship with National Football League teams by providing a high level of customer service and satisfaction. In addition, Directors are responsible for maximizing total revenue potential and attainment of all assigned sales objectives and goals.
Team/League sponsorship sales experience is required along with a complete understanding of team and facility operations. The Sports Media Director will be working from home and must have a great work ethic, entrepreneur skills, excellent communication and organizational skills, is self-motivated with a positive attitude, and a desire to succeed. Directors report directly to the President.
This is a performance base (commission only with Stock Incentive Options) job so don't apply unless you have what it takes to earn mid to high 6 figure income. Work with sports leagues and sports teams.
Telemarketing, social media, and data mining experience a must. The successful candidate has the potential to earn six working from your home office. company provides email, telephone, CRM, marketing material and training.
This position may also be available to sales associates that have been unemployed for more than six (6) months and have the availability to work from home.
- Sports sponsorship knowledge’s to help guide sports venues.
- Help define the Companies overall approach and focus in the sports vertical
- Identify and prioritize business opportunities
- Increase the effectiveness of the team by recognizing opportunities for new approaches
- Develop and implement best practices for client interaction, sales and services for the company, including a good understanding of working with sports venues.
- Develop metrics to measure the growth and performance of the sales team, and provide reports as needed
- Create persuasive sales presentations using market trends, case studies and Analyze campaign performance statistics and recommend optimized media solutions
- Data management of sports consummation of companies products.
- Exceed sales, pricing and yield goals for yourself and your team
- Ensure that our clients receive the highest level of sales and operational customer service
This is a performance base (commission only) plus 401K and medical savings plan. Job Type: Commission
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $118,613.00 - $265,713.00 per year
- 401(k) Matching
- Health Insurance
- Media Planning: 5 years (Preferred)
- Sponsorships: 5 years (Preferred)
- Advertising: 5 years (Preferred)
Full Time Opportunity:
Company's Facebook page: