Full Job Description
Crossroads Treatment Centers was founded on May 5, 2005 to serve a patient population with opioid addiction. Since its founding in 2005, the company has grown rapidly and now includes 80+ treatment centers in 10 states. Each member of the Crossroads team specializes in an area that supports the recovery of over 20,000 patients. Crossroads' clinical staff includes physicians, pharmacists, counselors, nurses, and other service coordinators. Along with medication management, our staff works closely with each patient to create an individualized treatment plan aimed at building recovery and relapse prevention skills.
Crossroads Treatment Centers is seeking a part-time Medical Director to work in our facility located in Denver, CO. This position is responsible for the efficient and effective medical services provided to patients according to the Policies & Procedures.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Conducts patient's medical history and physical examinations.
Medical monitoring of patients in all phases of treatment as required.
- Admissions of all patients
- Discharge of patients for non-compliance with treatment
- Phase increases or decreases
- Medication Dose increases or decreases
- Perform annual history and physical on each patient
- Adherence to protocols for emesis, intoxication, missed days, etc..
- Perform other duties as required and described for Medical Director per federal and state regulations Requirements:
- Signing off on and approval/denial of exception reports
- Being available/on call for emergencies and approval of changes in doses for emergencies for your center
- Participating in Weekly Treatment Team to review cases, phase increases and staff difficult cases. * Actively execute coordination of care for patients
- Assist with coverage for each other for vacations and other requested time off.
Qualifications of the Medical Director
- Completion of NCCRS a minimum of 2x per year but specifically at admission, phase up and for exceptions
- Medical Degree from accredited college/university.
- Our Medical Director must be a Board certified in Addiction Medicine.
- Posses a medical license in the state of Colorado(ASAM or ABAM certified).
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience in substance abuse treatment.
- If recovering, three years of continuous verifiable abstinence is required
Compensation / Benefits
- Competitive Pay D.O.E.
- Benefits Package
To apply, please submit your resume and a cover letter
Job Type: Full-time
- Substance Abuse Treatment: 3 years (Required)
- Board Certification in Addiction Medicine (Required)
- Colorado Medical License(ASAM OR ABAM certified) (Required)