NEW YORK CITY FOOTBALL CLUB OVERVIEW:
As the 20th member of Major League Soccer, NYCFC strives to be the new benchmark for professional soccer in the United States.
New York City Football Club, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
Fan Relationship Management (FRM) is central to NYCFC’s growth plan. The team’s primary goal is to build fan engagement, deepen loyalty, and drive fan base growth across all channels through an understanding of individual’s behaviors and needs and tailored campaigns & activations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Develops and maintains databases by acquiring data from primary and secondary sources and builds scripts that will make our data evaluation process more flexible or scalable across data sets;
- Evaluates internal systems for efficiency, problems, and inaccuracies, developing and maintaining protocols for handling, processing and cleaning data;
- Works directly with management and project managers to understand and maintain focus on their analytical needs, including identifying critical metrics and KPIs, and delivering actionable insights to drive business objectives
- Proactively creates and maintains rich interactive visualizations through data interpretation and analysis, integrating various reporting components from multiple data sources to build cross-functional reports for various departments;
- Consistently displays self-initiated curiosity for data complexities, with an eye for what drives business performance, investigating and communicating areas for improvement in efficiency and productivity;
- All other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in business administration, marketing, statistics, economics or finance;
- Prior experience with database, lead scoring, predictive model design and segmentation techniques;
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in an analytical role providing strategic insights.
- Must have proven analytics skills, including mining, evaluation, analysis, and visualization;
- Must possess technical writing experience in relevant areas, including queries, reports and presentations;
- Must have practical experience in statistical analysis using statistical packages including Excel, SPSS, and SAS;
- Must be a team player with proven success working in a collaborative, team-oriented environment;
- Must have a high-level of proficiency in utilizing MS Excel to derive insights from complex datasets;
- Must be able to think strategically, but also roll-up sleeves and work through details directly;
- Must possess strong commercial skills with an ability to articulate tangible ROI’s/KPI’s;
- Must be results and bottom-line oriented, yet possess sensitivity towards people and values;
- Must be able to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with a matrix organizational structure;
- Must have a strong sense of self-awareness and emotional intelligence;
- Must have strong time management and organizational skills;
- Must be able work independently and self-motivate;
- Must be able to think outside of the box;
- Must be able to work games scheduled which may be at night and on weekends and holidays as needed.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.