Our direct client is looking for Mid-level VB.Net Developer. The position is based out of San Ramon, CA. It’s a 3 months Contract to hire position. Potential conversion sooner based on performance
Job Title: Mid-level VB.Net Developer
Location: On-Site in San Ramon, CA
No of positions: 1
Duration: 3 months Contract to hire position. Potential conversion sooner based on performance
Start Date: 8/5/19
Interview Process: Phone and On-Site
Locals Preferred due to Client On-site interview
Tax Terms: W-2 Employee
Work Authorization: EAD, Green Card and U.S Citizens are encouraged to apply
Job Description: This position architects, designs, develops, tests, implements, supports and maintains application software, reporting and data analysis in support of company business processes. This position is responsible for creating, maintaining, and debugging application code in vb.net and asp.net.
- Develop and support new vb.net and asp.net applications and create new programs for existing vb.net and asp.net applications. Conduct unit testing and debugging of newly developed code. Develop and support custom interface programs (APIs) from dealers/partners.
- Maintenance of existing vb.net and asp.net applications
- Microsoft SQL Server database administration, including creating/modifying tables, stored procedures and views. Support the ad hoc analytical requirements of the business units for complex data sets by generating SQL queries and providing timely results in required format.
- Troubleshoot application, report, API, and other issues.
- Provide estimation of effort for software application or data and reports analysis for one or more analysts or developers.
- Key team member in large development or conversion projects. Perform analysis, write scripts and provide data mapping to support these projects.
- Development and modification of Crystal Reports (version 2008) and publishing to SAP BusinessObjects InfoView.
Knowledge, Skill or Ability:
- Strong T-SQL skills for writing complex queries, views, stored procedures, and functions
- Strong technical and business skills in data warehousing, data modeling, and report writing
- Strong multi-tasking skills, ability to manage high volume workload, and proven track record with time management
- Strong written communication skills
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills, including very strong algorithmic and analytical skills
- Total 7-9 years of IT experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science required
- 6 years’ experience with .NET framework and Visual Studio.NET
- 3 years Crystal Reports development experience
- 3 years’ experience with SQL Server Management Studio
Please apply with your updated resume along with the following details: Full Name, Work Authorization, Current Location, Hourly Rate, Contact details and we will contact you to provide more information.
4695 Chabot Dr, Suite#200,
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Job Type: Contract
- Years’ experience with SQL Server Management Studio: 3 years (Preferred)
- Total IT: 9 years (Preferred)
- Crystal Reports development: 3 years (Preferred)
- San Ramon, CA (Preferred)