Margaritaville and Landshark is a warm and inviting place where people from all walks of life come together to create paradise. We offer an exciting employment experience where creating and delivering fun and escapism for our guests is the goal we seek to exceed everyday.
We are one of the top employers due to our competitive wages, benefits packages, and the opportunity to advance your career and be part of the team. 90% of our team members say "I Love My Job" and 92% say they are proud to work for Margaritaville and Landshark.
If you're energetic, professional, and passionate about hospitality, we'd love to hear from you.
Job Overview: Responsible for the preparation and/or cooking of food by following company-directed specifications and by performing the following duties:
Rate of Pay: up to $22
- Ensures all materials and supplies are available.
- Sets up station according to established guidelines and requirements to ensure guest safety.
- Ensures that all foods are prepared according to established recipes and plating guidelines, including product quality and cook time standards.
- Coordinates food orders to ensure timely and efficient delivery to each table.
- Executes designated preparation and/or line stations without support under normal conditions.
- Meets special guest requests while providing same quality standards.
- Maintains a clean appearance and work station and assists in overall kitchen cleanliness, including cleaning all station equipment (flat tops, grills, storage drawers, etc.) at the end of each shift.
- Maintains safety standards while using knives and other food preparation equipment.
- Restocks and/or breaks down work station at the conclusion of the shift.
- Stocks all stations as directed and cleans/closes all stations as directed.
- Cross-trains on all line, prep, and dish stations and assists those co-workers when needed to meet guest satisfaction.
- Performs other duties and tasks as assigned or determined by management or supervisors and moves with a sense of urgency.
- Maintains high-level of knowledge regarding the company’s products and happenings.
- Adheres to all company policies and procedures as established in the Staff Member Handbook.
Six months to one year minimum as a prep/line cook in a full-service, high volume restaurant required; must have knowledge of the cooking techniques utilized in the scope of the prep/line position applying for; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: Up to $22.00 per hour
Weekly day range:
Work Location: One location