- Physical Therapy Position: Opportunity to work with a team of professional therapists fired up about doing home health the right way.
- Work with a team that supports your growth, your productivity, and your success.
- We are PT's and we treat and pay you right.
.* *Position Requirements:
- Excellent Communication Skills
- AZ Licensed Physical Therapist
- CPR Certified
- Recent Physical within last year
- Clear TB Testing within last year
- Experience (New Grads to Seasoned)
- Works Well Unsupervised
.* *About Home Health:
- Geriatric patient population
.* *Physical Therapy in Home Health:
- Evaluate Patients
- Follow Up Patients
- Patients Seen 2 to 3 times per week
- Post Surgical
- Home Safety
- Strength Training
- Equipment Evaluation
.* *What to expect while treating:
- 45 Minute Treatments
- Easy Laptop Documentation
- 1 to 7 pts a day
- Documentation is Not the Emphasis... Patient Care is
.* *About BioMechanics:
- PT owned and run
- Established for over 8 years
- We care about the patients
- We care about our therapists
- YES YOU AND YOUR GUEST CAN COME TO OUR HOLIDAY PARTIES... THEY ROCK
- You are paired with a Senior PT to bounce ideas off of
- Full Orientation
- On-Site Assistance
- Documentation Review
.* *Contacting BioMechanics:
- Please check us out on the web: http://www.biomechanicspt.com
- For Consideration please email us your resume and a little about why you want to do home health to talent @ biomechanicspt.com
- For immediate consideration Call NOW 323.786.1890ask for the human resources.
- We look forward to speaking to you soon.
.Key Terms: PT, OT, SLP, Home Health, Physical Therapy, Physical Therapist, Occupational Therapist, Speech Therapist, In-Home Care, PTA.We have openings for PTs, OTs, SLPs, PTAs, and COTAs.
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $126,000.00 /year