Headquarters Saint Petersburg, FL
Size 201 to 500 Employees
Type Company - Private
Industry Advertising & Marketing
Sector Business Services
Kobie Marketing is a leader in the design, implementation and support for customer loyalty marketing solutions. We are currently looking to hire a Contact Center Operations Manager that will provide direction to a team of supervisors and front line customer service representatives. The Contact Center Operations Manager will ensure that technology is utilized to a maximize efficiencies and that team members are trained to provide the highest level of customer service on behalf of our clients. The ideal candidate will be an organized, reliable and results-driven professional with the ability to develop a strong team of customer service representatives.
- Partner with the Contact Center Director to develop strategies to meet or exceed all assigned SLA’s and quality measures.
- Inspire and develop a team of supervisors to effectively lead teams of frontline customer service representatives.
- Execute effective resource planning to maximize the productivity of resources (people, technology etc.)
- Leverage contact center statistics to coach, recognize and continuously improve team member performance.
- Hire, coach and provide training to personnel to maintain high customer service standards.
- Prepare and periodic performance reports on contact center operations.
- Directly interface with clients to articulate company performance and address client concerns.
- Ensure compliance standards are met and all best practice protocols are followed.
- Develop presentations and conduct team meetings to motivate and educate supervisory staff and frontline contact center agents.
- Communicate company goals to team members so every employee understands his or her role.
- Conduct periodic surveys of clients to ensure quality standards are met.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 3+ years experience as call center manager or similar position
- Experience in customer service is required
- Knowledge of performance evaluation and customer service metrics
- Proficient in MS Office and call center equipment/software programs
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills with a problem-solving ability
- Positive and patient
- High school diploma or equivalent; Higher degree in a relevant discipline preferred
Job Type Full Time
Salary $59,475.00 – $69,098.00 per year
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $59,475.00 to $69,098.00 /year
- Operations: 3 years (Preferred)