Counterintelligence Special Agent Deployed USFOR-A
Req #: 230052
Minimum Clearance: Secret
What You’ll Get to Do:
Fusion Cell’s conducting green on blue mitigation in support of USFOR-A
CACI has supported the U.S. Armed Forces for more than fifty years. You’ll be an integral part of a high performing team, committed to our customer’s critical mission success while allowing you to continue learning and developing in a collaborative work environment. To keep you on the team following completion of your 12-month deployment we will provide stateside transition opportunities.
More About the Role:
· Counterintelligence Support Specialists (CISS)
· Counterintelligence Special Advisers
· Multi-Media Exploitation (MEDEX) Analyst
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
Must have former:
35L, 97B or Officer 351L
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Job Type: Full-time