Equity makes a difference in our client’s lives by helping them reach financial freedom through the inclusion of alternative investments and educating clients on the options available. We have a world class online investing portal called myEquity that helps clients manage their accounts and Equity University is the ultimate resource for wealth building and self-directed IRA investing education. You will have the rewarding opportunity to help our clients navigate the world of non-traditional investing. Equity also has a strong value-based culture where associates are asked to be innovative and do the right thing for our clients, all within a fun and supportive environment. Our leaders come from a wide variety of well-known organizations in the banking, investment and operations industries, and are all committed to the growth and development of our associates.
The Digital Marketing Manager drives conversion through new business by implementing strategies to optimize and improve the performance of the marketing funnel for all of Equity’s marketing platforms.
- Executes marketing campaigns via Search Engine Optimization (SEO), paid advertising and search engine marketing, conversion rate optimization, programmatic advertising, email marketing, and social media optimization
- Evaluates, monitors and optimizes Equity’s website to improve lead generation
- Recommends plans for website performance improvements
- Conducts A/B testing of page layouts and/or page elements via updating pages, page layouts and/or page elements within the CMS, and implementing needed updates/enhancements in conjunction with IT; participates in the strategic building of the new Equity website
- Increases search engine rankings and the conversion rate
- Evaluates and optimizes the Pardot Marketing Automation System by optimizing nurturing sequences to drive lead production
- Conducts split tests on email headlines, body copy, timing/sequence, and email templates
- Develops landing pages for promotions and other ad hoc campaigns
- Works with designers and developers to create new email templates
- Analyzes and reports on effectiveness of digital marketing platforms by identifying all relevant KPIs
- Establishes benchmarks and goals for new initiatives
Education and Experience:
- Researches, analyzes, and selects vendors and software for various web initiatives including website design, website development, A/B testing, and PPC management
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, Web Development or related field
- Eight (8) years of related digital marketing experience
- Experience in marketing analytics, conversion funnel optimization, CRM (preferably Salesforce), marketing automation (preferably Pardot)
- Experience in Social Media Marketing
- Skilled in Google Analytics
- PPC – Google AdWords/Yahoo/Bing/Ask
- Social Media advertising/communications experience (i.e. Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn)
- CMS/Web Tools experience – WordPress
- HTML and CSS
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Office
In addition to the Core Company competencies of Customer Focus, Collaboration & Teamwork, Integrity & Trust, and Self-Development.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORK ENVIRONMENT:
- Business acumen • Decision quality
- Drive for results • Managerial courage
- Dealing with ambiguity • Drive for results
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment. While performing the duties of this job, the associate is regularly required to speak and hear. The associate is frequently required to sit for extended periods of time, stand, walk, use hands and fingers, and reach with hands and arms. It requires the ability to lift files, open filing cabinets, and bend or stand on a stool as necessary.
The above statements describe the general nature and level of work only. They are not an exhaustive list of all required responsibilities, duties, and skills. Other duties may be added, or this description amended at any time.
Equity Trust Company is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.