MPIRE Technology Group, Inc. is seeking a VersionOne SME to provide support for our client's ongoing VersionOne re-design efforts via the Health Check Diagnostics process.
- Provide technical and programmatic expertise to assist with the re-design of VersionOne across divisions to meet the needs of the CIO organization.
- Provide technical expertise to conduct a Health Check on the VersionOne software and re-design support effort.
- Provide VersionOne tool configuration and process support.
- Provide consulting and coaching support across the solution centers to support the ongoing Health Check on the current VersionOne implementation and maximize the tool's usability.
- Experience with VersionOne for at least 3 years
- Ability/willingness to travel extensively
- Experience as a VersionOne Consultant / Coach
- Experience coaching many types of users, including IT Teams, IT Management, Product Owners, Business Partners and other stakeholders in VersionOne Best Practices
- Experience implementing and coaching VersionOne Best Practices, including Sprint Planning, Capacity Planning, Resource Planning, Product Planning, Release Planning and Portfolio Planning
- Experience implementing, supporting, and creating roadmaps for VersionOne in large organizations using enterprise scaling frameworks including, but not limited to, the SAFe methodology
- Experience driving Agile and VersionOne adoption and continuous improvements, to include measuring the outcomes
- Experience with the entire set of VersionOne Features including Reporting, Dashboards and Analytics modules
- Experience developing and delivering training programs for VersionOne
- Experience as a VersionOne Administrator to include setup and maintenance
- Understanding of the VersionOne DB structure for insight as we integrate applications
- Experience in software development and lean agile methodologies (e.g. Scrum, Extreme Programming, Kanban)
- Extensive experience identifying enterprise improvement goals, assessing organizational and process effectiveness, and implementing change strategies
- Experience with business management, system engineering, operations research and management engineering
- Extremely knowledgeable of the latest technological developments and industry trends related to VersionOne
- Ability to obtain and maintain a public trust clearance
Experience: A minimum of ten (10) years experience in software development, business area, or related field
Education: A degree from an accredited College/University in Software Engineering,Computer Science, Business or related discipline is preferred
Job Type: Full-time
- VersionOne Administration: 1 year (Required)
- Software Development: 4 years (Required)
- VersionOne Dashboards: 1 year (Preferred)
- agile: 1 year (Required)
- VersionOne Reporting: 1 year (Preferred)
- VersionOne Training: 1 year (Required)
- VersionOne Analytics: 1 year (Preferred)
- VersionOne: 3 years (Required)