Waave is an innovative digital transportation platform for the NYC taxi industry. We are developing, marketing, and operating a mobile app that connects customers and drivers easily and seamlessly. With our fixed-fare model, Waave is the new way to taxi.
About The Role:
We are looking for a Full-Stack Engineer to join our product team. As a key player on the team, you will have a chance to build out our core platform, contribute to our overall framework, and main feature developments. This is an incredible opportunity for someone looking to get in on the ground floor of an early-stage start up that and make an impact on the local NYC community.
You're a mid-senior level Full-Stack Engineer with focus on the back-end who is passionate about building product from concept to execution. You are someone who enjoys wearing multiple hats and is never afraid to take on a new challenge. You have a solid understanding of object-oriented programming and have experience with Rest API, MongoDB. You are comfortable working autonomously while collaborating effectively with a small and nimble team to develop, manage, and launch applications.
- Passionate about building modern high quality web applications
- 5+ years’ experience building full stack applications
- Confident working with a backend using C# .NET
- Experience building SPA applications (preferable Angular)
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming and MVC frameworks
- Proficient with both C# and Typescript
- Proficient with Git and version control
- Experience using web components, CSS pre-processors and front-end build tools
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to changing business demands
- Excited about contributing directly to our technical vision
- Entrepreneurial spirit and ability to do whatever it takes
Sound like you? We look forward to receiving your application!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $80,000.00 to $100,000.00 /year