We seek an experienced leader passionate about leading high-performing teams to join our Logistics team in Chino, California. Reporting to the Director, Logistics, the General Manager will oversee 200 Associates in our new 600,000 square-foot distribution center.
We are Caleres, a global footwear company with brands that fit people’s lives. We are passionate about fit and living our mission of helping people feel good, feet first.
We seek people who:
We seek people with these qualifications:
- Meet facilities operating budget and key performance metrics with a continual focus on process improvement
- Ensure inventory and system integrity, execution and implementation while maximizing distribution center productivity
- Provide leadership, training & development to drive operational excellence
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 10+ years logistics experience
- 8+ years demonstrated leadership experience
- Experience managing multiple facilities preferred
- Working knowledge of Warehouse Management Systems
- Fluency in Spanish preferred but not required
- Lean Six Sigma certification preferred
But most of all, we seek people who share our values and our ferocity for fit.
People passionate about their work. People who hold themselves and others accountable. People who think a $2.6 billion company should be as creative as a start-up. People driven by an insatiable curiosity. People who care about being the best, among the best.