iQuartic is a fast paced company developing leading edge NLP related technologies that squeeze operational critical information out of large volumes of clinical medical records. Our customers include large health insurers and health systems. We constantly innovating and inventing new technologies to further our mission of turning unstructured clinical data into actionable insights.
We were initially incubated and funded by major Blue Cross plans, and have now been acquired by a large healthcare company working for the US Federal government. This allows us to combine the best of both worlds, a dynamic, tight knit, and highly motivated of team of technologists operating like a startup, while being provided with the resources and support of a big company.
We are looking for other like-minded, smart, highly motivated engineers to join our fast growing teams.
Overview of the work
The Devops and NLP will be working on developing best of breed Natural Language Processing and OCR technologies that will help iQuartic process and analyze large volumes of clinical medical records. Engineers' work will have immediate impact on company operations and
Responsible for developing, maintaining, and scaling IQ’s backend infrastructure deployed on AWS
Be part of a small team to implement and integrate various API, micro-services, and database
Work closely with software engineers, product designers, product managers and quality engineers to turn requirements and design documents into scalable, elegant production software
Mentor junior engineers, contribute to architecture decisions, conduct insightful code reviews
BS in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent
> 7 years professional experience as a Software Developer or DevOps
Substantial experience and skill in:
- Java and Python
- Frameworks such as Spring Boot, Flask, or Django
- Implementing and deploying REST API endpoints
- Platforms such as AWS, Azure, or Cloud Foundry
- Distributed computing frameworks such as Apache Spark, Databricks, or Hadoop and MapReduce
- Database systems such as MongoDB, PostgreSQL, or Oracle
Demonstrate familiarity with modern development tools and workflows such as Agile/Sprint/Best Practices, dependency management, build automation, CI/CD, QA testing, Git branching, etc.
Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
Experiences with healthcare industry practices and medical coding a plus, but not required
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $120,000.00 - $180,000.00 per year
- DevOps: 5 years (Preferred)
- United States (Preferred)
- Do you also code/directly participate in development?
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
- Professional development assistance
- Tuition reimbursement
Visa Sponsorship Potentially Available:
- Yes: H-1B work authorization
- Yes: Other non-immigrant work authorization (e.g. L-1, TN, E-3, O-1, etc.)
- Yes: Immigrant visa sponsorship (e.g., green card sponsorship)