Tax Experienced Recruiting Contractor
Location(s): Remote (Central and Pacific Time Zones Preferred)
Contract Length: until 12/31/21
How many hours per week: 40
Anticipated Hourly Rate: $55 - $65/hr.
Seeking an experienced recruiting contractor who can deliver a high-touch, personalized candidate experience across all service lines within Deloitte Tax, LLP.
Work You’ll Do Under the Deloitte Recruiting Team
Experienced recruiting focuses on aligning candidates who bring previous knowledge and expertise to expanding the business practices.
- Serve as the subject matter expert and primary point of contact for candidates and the business
- Provide guidance to internal stakeholders in designing a tailored recruiting approach to achieve demand
- Leverage recruiting expertise to influence key internal stakeholders on highly complex decisions regarding the direction or operation of recruitment activities, programs or a function
· Bachelor’s Degree and a minimum of 5 years of related experience
· Experience with experienced hire recruiting in a in a public accounting, or professional services firm
· Experience creating and writing job descriptions with adherence to OFCCP standards
· Experience with multiple interview channels, including video.
· Experience with various technologies including Microsoft Office and applicant tracking systems.
· Experience working with a Tax-focused business
· Experience with the Avature ATS
· Proven ability to work effectively in a dynamic, fast-paced, multi-tasking environment
· Ability to quickly acquire a strong understanding of relevant agency and firm businesses, recruiting policies, procedures, and systems and educate colleagues and clients
· Consultative approach toward clients with proven ability to influence others and build strong relationships
· Ability to embrace technology platforms, lead and advise teams and clients in participating in our social media strategy across Deloitte businesses.
· Demonstrate a willingness to step outside of comfort zone and develop new methodologies and approaches in the spirit of experimentation and innovation
· Analytical with advanced problem-solving skills
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $55.00 - $65.00 per hour
- Recruiting: 5 years (Required)